Website http://goodrent.md – this is an online information resource of the company with a car booking system that allows the user (depending on availability) to book a car from GoodRent.
The user enters into a car rental agreement directly with GoodRent, which provides car rental services, from which the user books the car through the booking form provided on the website. The protection of personal data that the user has provided directly to the car rental service provider (e.g. when entering into a car rental agreement) is governed by the provisions of such agreement between the user and the car rental service provider (subject to the legislation in force in the Republic of Moldova).
The user hereby agrees and undertakes:
- Provide the following personal data: first and last name, age, telephone number, e-mail address, credit or debit card number and user data relating to the payment of the reservation or advance payment for the purposes of the reservation procedure and thus for the execution of the contract between the supplier and the user);
- That the data mentioned in the previous paragraph is necessary for the implementation of the reservation, as well as for the subsequent execution of the contract, and therefore the user transfers his personal car rental service provider for the implementation of the reservation.
Using the website http://goodrent.md, the user knows and confirms the following:
- His / her personal data (data for which the user has given his / her Express consent, data to be processed in order to fulfill contractual and legal obligations, as well as credit card data collected during the use of the reservation system) are processed in accordance with the legislation in force on the territory of the Republic of Moldova, in particular in accordance with the Law on the protection of personal data.
- Each processing and the purpose of the processing of the user's personal data follows from one of the valid grounds for the processing of data, that is, from the following:
- Contract (personal data required for the conclusion and performance of the contract, as well as for the performance of the necessary contractual obligations).
- Legislation (personal data to be collected and/or stored in accordance with regulatory provisions).
- The user's Express consent to the processing of personal data (only for the data and purposes for which the user has provided Express consent. In cases where the processing of personal data is based on the consent of the user, such consent may be withdrawn at any time).
- Personal data may also be processed on the basis of legitimate interests, that is, for the purpose of statistical research and/or analysis, which may be carried out in order to continuously improve the user experience and quality of services, as well as for the further planning and development of the services provided. The minimum amount of personal data, along with anonymization and pseudonymization, is taken into account in statistical research and analysis in such a way that the personal data used does not allow the identification of an individual user.
- Consent may be revoked in writing by using the contact form available at http://goodrent.md/ru/kontakty/. If the user refuses his / her consent to the processing of personal data, the processing of personal data collected on the basis of consent is terminated or the processing of such data for the purposes for which the consent was given is terminated.
- Users of personal data are GoodRent, goodrent's contractual partners, as well as government authorities, provided that each use of personal data by GoodRent's contractual partners is based on contractual relations that meet the requirements relating to the processing and protection of personal data; access to personal data is permitted only for this purpose and to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- The user's email address will be used to notify the user of the booking, including sending confirmation or making changes to the booking, as well as to inform the user of updates and changes on the website of the service provider http://goodrent.md when it relates to the performance of the contract.
- The user's phone number will only be used in emergencies related to the performance of the contract, such as breakdowns or problems with the booking.
- The provider is allowed to send anonymous statistical data about users to the partners, which never include their personal data and thus prevent the identification of an individual user.
- Personal data is stored and processed until the expiration of the contractual relationship or until the contractual obligations are settled or fulfilled, or until the Statute of limitations on all claims. Some personal data is stored in accordance with applicable law (for example, 10 years for certain data under tax and financial regulations) for the purpose of fulfilling obligations under applicable regulations, as well as for the purpose of filing claims or responding to claims, if any, that may arise directly from the relationship between the user and GoodRen or from the relationship between GoodRent and third parties.
- Has the right to print or access the collected personal data and the right to correct personal data if the user believes that the processed personal data is incorrect; the right to delete or limit the processing of data if they are not necessary for the performance of the contract or the performance of legal obligations; the right to object to the processing of personal data on the basis of legitimate interests and the right to the portability of personal data.
- If the user believes that the processing of personal data is violated, he can file a complaint with the office of GoodRent.
The car rental service provider hereby agrees and undertakes to: process and store the user's personal data in accordance with the legislative norms and acts in force on the territory of the Republic of Moldova.